Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Bushnell Commercial

Kevin and I was invited to be on the upcoming bushnell commercial advertising the Scout 1000 Arc Range Finder. Today was the shoot and it was a great time and success. Kevin looked like he belonged behind the camera and seemed like he'd been doing this all his life.

(Here is two pictures of Kevin that I took off the TV as he was doing this live)


We got to hang out and talk with Randy Ulmer along with some other great hunters from the the state of AZ.

(The picture is of the camera crew with Randy Ulmer)

The downfall of the day was we had to get makeup on which I was not a big fan of but what the heck it was fun.LOL!

(Heres picture of me getting my makeup done)

(Picture of Kevin getting his makeup done)

Well trying to match Kevin behind the camera was hard but I gave it a shot.

(Heres some pics of myself that kevin took of the monitor as it was going down live)


The camera crew made us feel very comfortable with this being our first time being recorded for TV.

(Pictures of the Cameras Crew working)



I think the highlight of the day was when Mackeys Restaurant brought lunch to us.

(Heres a Pic of myself breaking away from the crew to get some grub.

The funniest moment of the day was when they were video recording Kevin and the camera man asked while they were video recording, "Now that you have used the Bushell Scout 1000 Arc Rangefinder do you think its the best rangefinder out there?" Kevin replied, "Nope I dont" I started busting up laughing and they had to cut the clip.

We had a blast and had a great time and a special thanks to Jeremy Ulmer from "Chasing Dream Outfitters" for getting us hooked up with Bushnell and thanks to Bushnell for letting us be a part of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment