Friday, June 3, 2011

Little Coues Suprise

A friend and I have been watching some giant coues deer over the past 2years in one of our areas and we decided we should probably go back out and look for some of there sheds. Last year we found a couple sheds in this area including a few real nice ones. I wasnt able to make it out with him today because of previous obligations but its been driving me crazy to get back to this spot because I felt we could find some more good ones. Well he just got off the mountain and heres a picture of a set of horns he found. At first we thought it was one of the two bigger bucks we had been watching but after comparing trail cam pics and previous year shed pics with these sheds we realized this is another giant that we have yet to see that has arrived to the area. Come on August!!! Keeping my fingers crossed that I can put an arrow in one of these giant bucks. Enjoy!


2 comments: